Twitist Forums
Can I get in trouble for posting things on Twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Can I get in trouble for posting things on Twitter? (/thread-37548.html)

Can I get in trouble for posting things on Twitter? - Snowbunnyx14 - 11-09-2012 09:01 PM

I used the "f-word" on my Twitter. I didn't use it toward anyone, or in a mean way, just to simply express my feelings. I got called to the office and he told me I wasn't in trouble for anything, thankfully. Could I take legal action if this occurs again? I shouldn't be getting in trouble for using my first amendment right, correct?

- Beanboy - 11-09-2012 09:10 PM

read the rules or guidelines to find out. if there is too much content, press and hold CTRL then press "f" to use the find tool on Internet explorer.

- BURN12 - 11-09-2012 09:10 PM

no you cant get in trouble for the f-word on twitter. (Its just twitter)

- Ginny Nessa - 11-09-2012 09:10 PM

Read the rules and guidelines,if it says nothing about saying the f word then its all good,besides we all have the rights to free speech.

- fox - 11-09-2012 09:10 PM

your fine. There is no fµcking problem in someone saying fµck to anyone or in a simple fµcking sentence.

Like if I said :fµck you world" in a tweet that is fine

If I had a friend and his name was.... I dunno.. Yahoo. Then it is still okay for me to say "Fµck you Yahoo".

There is no fµcking law in saying fµck to any fµcking one or for any fµcking reason.

- Roving Jay - 11-09-2012 09:10 PM

Using swear words shows a lack of vocabulary. There are millions of words available to express feelings, why not show your intelligence and use one of those instead.