Twitist Forums
How to ask your mom if you can start wearing makeup???!!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to ask your mom if you can start wearing makeup???!!!? (/thread-37592.html)

How to ask your mom if you can start wearing makeup???!!!? - Ella Mia - 11-09-2012 09:03 PM

I'm goign into high school next year and I want to start wearing makeup. All the girls at my school have already started. And I really like makeup! My mom and I arent very close. We don't have problems or anything lol. But we dont have a strong mother daughter relationship... help! I'm nervous and scared! She wouldnt let me have a email or facebook so she is strict a little.... Thank you <3

- Jen - 11-09-2012 09:11 PM

Just say you want to experiment abit with makeup.
And start off slow with a couple items at a time.
And/or if you're legal to work, consider getting a part time job so you can have some pocket money to buy stuff for yourself

- tanishaa - 11-09-2012 09:11 PM

Hmm...you can go to her straight away and say i want makeup or...you can say something like: i was at my friend's place and we were giving each other makeovers and i looked pretty good or you can say something like...there's a SALE on cosmetics!! Big Grin

- Mel - 11-09-2012 09:11 PM

if you wanna start wearing make-up complain about your skin and how you tryna get ready fro the real world

- PepperthePug - 11-09-2012 09:11 PM

I think maybe you should buy some and start wearing it, just a little bit say a lipgloss or mascara. The idea is she comments on it and if she says that looks nice that is the point where you say oh i just felt like experimenting with a little makeup, is that ok? Hopefully she says yes. I think the makeup you should get is; tinted moisturizer, powder, mascara and lipgloss. You can move onto eyeshadows, eyeliners and blusher later. Good luck Smile x

- Aspen Sky - 11-09-2012 09:11 PM

Don't ask. Just do it.