Twitist Forums
Could this girl be looking for something when she added me to facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Could this girl be looking for something when she added me to facebook? (/thread-37731.html)

Could this girl be looking for something when she added me to facebook? - Jollyshow133 - 11-09-2012 09:09 PM

So one of my sister's friend added me to facebook. Couple things I find odd about this. One, I've met this girl once a couple of months ago. And two, I'm not on my sister's facebook. Oh, and did I mention that she just broke up with her boyfriend. Is she looking for something or am I just reading into things?

- tvnana1320 - 11-09-2012 09:18 PM

You're reading WAY into it.

- jhnny_greene - 11-09-2012 09:18 PM

I could be she found you very interesting and wanted to check and see what your response would be. Yes I think she is deffinately interested.

- JohnnyP - 11-09-2012 09:18 PM

She's probably just a friend whore padding her numbers. Unless she says something to you, think nothing of it.

- MissD - 11-09-2012 09:18 PM

she wants to check out ur profile..

- Anri - 11-09-2012 09:18 PM

she deff wants to ride ur cock like a cowboy

- Elliot Kane - 11-09-2012 09:18 PM

I must admit, I'd assume a girl who I'd met who wanted to add me to Facebook was someone who wanted to get to know me better. Possibly with an eye to a future relationship, but at the least with an eye to a future friendship.

It'd be different if you had invited her (Or put up a general advert where she might see it), but she certainly seems to have gone to some trouble to search you out. I'd consider that significant.