Twitist Forums
Should I leave my girlfriend if she uses facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Should I leave my girlfriend if she uses facebook? (/thread-37790.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Ungratefulstreet432 - 11-09-2012 09:20 PM

you cant just make her delete it, its about what she wants as well.
It cant just be about you in the relationship, you gotta be a bit more considerate.

- livelyfield856 - 11-09-2012 09:20 PM

Haha yeah all the cool kids use yahoo answers.

- CuriousGeorge - 11-09-2012 09:20 PM

lol

- Jennifer - 11-09-2012 09:20 PM

Yes, you should leave her -- you will be doing her a favor, because then she will be free to meet a truly nice guy.

Not a superficial and judgmental guy like you, who thinks girls have to jump through his hoops.

The only loser here is ... well, it's not her, and it's not me. Who does that leave?

- yabooh - 11-09-2012 09:20 PM

if you do you'll never find another girlfriend, because evey girl in the world uses facebook...all of them. and she probably has posted tons of pics of you all over it too.

- spicey - 11-09-2012 09:20 PM

can't believe that you would end your relationship just bcuz of this, everyone is entilled to their own thoughts,so maybe you should leave her so that she can find someone who really loves her and wouldnt want to end thingz becuz of sumthing so trival!

- Rudainah - 11-09-2012 09:20 PM

no she should dump you for using yahoo answers..lol..no but seriously youve got to be kidding

- Bored - 11-09-2012 09:20 PM

I understand that facebook may be overrated, and I thought that too at one point. But you won't understand until you create a profile and see that you really do have a lot more friends than you know. You can also reconnect with old friends. It's really not as bad as you think.

- _savannah_t - 11-09-2012 09:20 PM

She should leave you for being like that. Why does it even matter if she has a facebook? Let her keep hers. You don't have to have one. What are you, 10?

- XxMaThIaSxX - 11-09-2012 09:20 PM

what the f*cks wrong with you. you would leave you girfriend because she has a facebook and you dont like it. you deserve to be slowly eatin by zombies devouring away atyou intestines then when you turn into one someone should push you into a pool just because your a zombie and are to stupid to get out. you actually should break up with her you dont even deserve her.