Twitist Forums
Girlfriends birthday is in a hour. What should i write on her facebook wall? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Girlfriends birthday is in a hour. What should i write on her facebook wall? (/thread-37805.html)

Girlfriends birthday is in a hour. What should i write on her facebook wall? - Orange Gatorade - 11-09-2012 09:12 PM

I wanna write something sweet and nice on her facebook wall for her birthday. Im also gonna call her up and see her tomorrow but i just wanna know what i should write on her facebook wall. Thanks!

- 0_o - 11-09-2012 09:21 PM

Write from the heart dude

- Ava - 11-09-2012 09:21 PM

if you two are openly in love, then say Happy birthday (name)!! I love you so much and I will see you at the party!!

if you are not at that stage and just like eachother, say Happy birthday my beautiful (name)!! I'm so glad we are together and I can't wait to celebrate with you tonight at your party!

- LEGIOARCANUS - 11-09-2012 09:21 PM

I wrote: Today is the day of your birth, but I celebrate it everyday.

- emmettlover59 - 11-09-2012 09:21 PM

i agree with the first comment. say whats in ur heart. say it dammit!!

- wittybushes593 - 11-09-2012 09:21 PM

"Happy Birthday Babe!! Love ya!!" you don't have to put the love ya part if you don't mean it...

- L - 11-09-2012 09:21 PM

well you should probably say something from your heart but heres what i got. i love you (name) so much you are the best thing that has ever happened to me everytime i see your face you make me smile i hope you ar going to have the best birthday ever happy birthday (name) love you lots-(your name)