Twitist Forums
Am I the only one in the world who hates Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Hashtag (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Am I the only one in the world who hates Facebook? (/thread-37829.html)

Pages: 1 2

Am I the only one in the world who hates Facebook? - ツ Paяty Poison. - 11-09-2012 09:13 PM

I literally hate it.
I hate seeing people I go to school with because I can't stand any of them.
I feel like there is SO much drama on Facebook, it's just unnecessary.

It was the same with Myspace.
There was always drama between my boyfriend and I when some guy would comment on my pictures and vise versa, it was just stupid.

I had a Facebook for like a month, but I deleted it.
But sometimes I go on there just to see whats up, and it always just irritates me lol.
It seems like my friends all have double lives because of what I read and see on their walls.

I just hate it! And I feel liek I'm the only one without a Facebook, besides my boyfriend lol.

Do any of you feel the same way?

- Miss M - 11-09-2012 09:22 PM

No silly goose, the world is REALLY big. You're not the only one.

Maybe you should stay off social networking sites?

- Usagi - 11-09-2012 09:22 PM

You're not the olnly one. I deleted my account after a month and so did a few of my friends. Waaaay too much drama.

- Taylorx3 - 11-09-2012 09:22 PM

I hate facebook and the type of people that people are on facebook. All of the sudden, behind a computer screen, everyone's so out there and honest in a good way or not.

- ella - 11-09-2012 09:22 PM

There's people in the world that have never heard of Facebook.

- Liam - 11-09-2012 09:22 PM

I deleted mine a few years ago. I didn't even like half of the people I had on there, it just annoyed me.

- agreeablebath487 - 11-09-2012 09:22 PM

Nope, I don't have one either!

- Kaitlyn Carter - 11-09-2012 09:22 PM

No your not

- Kaitlyn Carter - 11-09-2012 09:22 PM

Of course not, but it's not a big deal.

It's not so much facebook that people don't like but the people on there.It depends on who you choose to add.

- Nikki - 11-09-2012 09:22 PM

Nah, you're not the only one. I used to get on Facebook like everyday for six months, but then everything turned into drama and I stopped getting on.