Twitist Forums
Am I the only one in the world who hates Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Hashtag (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Am I the only one in the world who hates Facebook? (/thread-37829.html)

Pages: 1 2

- lowlight496 - 11-09-2012 09:22 PM

Ugh, no Facebook sucks. I seriously just want to delete my account. Here are some reasons why it sucks:
-Little 12 year olds post crap about drinking/smoking. Like stfu and go drink capri sun, not vodka.
-Girls take pictures looking like sluts. And making duck faces.
-Guys take shirtless pics in front of mirrors. Just no.
-People post statuses about how much they hate everyone. Go see a pychatrist and get off facebook.
-People think it's cool to "typ l1kee dis br0 #swag". First of all, type like you are literate. And hashtags are for twitter, dipsh*t.
-Drama mamas
-You see friends publicly make plans. Without you. Which really sucks.
-Couples profess their "love" to each other after a few days, for all 2347952 of their friends to see. How romantic. O.o
-Anyone else see those spam pictures of dead puppies and abused children in their newsfeed? Ruins my day everytime.

So yeah, hopefully facebook will become the new myspace. And disappear. Forever.

- sparklinqt - 11-09-2012 09:22 PM

I love Facebook. I don't really have much drama on Facebook.

- Scarlett - 11-09-2012 09:22 PM

You're definitely not the only one. I can't say I relate in this situtation since I pretty much have a facebook addiction but I know a lot of people who feel the same way you do. Just try to remember that it isn't a huge part of life, yes it connects people but there is WAY more to life than a social networking site haha.

- onereality - 11-09-2012 09:22 PM

I have never had a facebook.