Twitist Forums
people are writing crap about my son on my facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: people are writing crap about my son on my facebook? (/thread-37875.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

people are writing crap about my son on my facebook? - S.E. - 11-09-2012 09:15 PM

he is only a week old, they write that it's weird I gave him his fathers name and he looks white because he is mixed. I'm feeling kind of depressed. nobody has asked to see him yet and it seems like nobody even cares about him only about making me feel bad. I feel bad for him because he is born in a world where people don't care about him even his father hasn't met him yet.

- Justin - 11-09-2012 09:24 PM

Don't listen to them. It's your son, and you shouldn't care what other people say about him.

- Kaitlyn - 11-09-2012 09:24 PM

I'm sorry this is happening,
but you're not even asking a question.
I'm not sure what you'd like me to say.

- Xbcxbxc Sdgdsgs - 11-09-2012 09:24 PM

I'm sorry this is happening to your son. They are just jealous. Don't let them get you depressed just focus on how happy your son makes you. He doesn't need all those judgemental people in his life, especially with a great mom like you. Don't worry about what they say, they aren't worth your time. If they can down someone who can't defend themselves then clearly they have mental problems anyway. Does it matter to them if he has his fathers name? No. They didn't give birth to him. Nor do they date your boyfriend. Just be happy that your son is here Smile Don't let the haters affect how you feel about him.

- Nicola Muirenn - 11-09-2012 09:24 PM

Block them?

- CR - 11-09-2012 09:24 PM

i think u need to ignore everybody. be there for your child, especially if the dad isn't going to be. Its not the babies fault that he is here. don't waste your time trying to argue back with ppl if you know who the dad is. congrats--having a baby is a beautiful thing.

- girl - 11-09-2012 09:24 PM

Keep your head up, people are idiots. Focus on your baby and providing for him. The stronger you are and don't let it get to you the stronger your baby will be as he grows up.

- whisperingguide912 - 11-09-2012 09:24 PM

oh my god, that's horrible. You know they can't be his (or YOUR) friends, really. Don't worry- people will accept him as he grows up. It's only because he's small and doesn't understand that they feel they can insult him. They're probably just trying to get to you.

- PaisleyPanini - 11-09-2012 09:24 PM

You should defriend the people writing the offending comments and make your account private to only the well mannered... you know, actual friends.

- Tavasha Cleaves - 11-09-2012 09:24 PM

feel free to email or IM me if you want to talk i understand how u feel trust me! and dont worry about those people they are douche bags and need to mind theyre own business