Twitist Forums
Is it okay to defriend my girlfriend on facebook so i can flirt with other girls? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is it okay to defriend my girlfriend on facebook so i can flirt with other girls? (/thread-38017.html)

Pages: 1 2

Is it okay to defriend my girlfriend on facebook so i can flirt with other girls? - Fdsa - 11-09-2012 09:24 PM

ive been adding tons of girls on facebook so i can look at revealing pictures of them and flirt with them (maybe if im lucky ill get a second girlfriend and then i can go to her when my girlfriend doesnt put out) but my girlfriend's noticed this and has been getting mad. so is this a good solution?

- iM tOo qT fOr YoU - 11-09-2012 09:32 PM

no. just make a seperate facebook account and block her on that one Wink (Y)

- john - 11-09-2012 09:32 PM

Not sure how you plan to explain defriending your girlfriend.

- Emily - 11-09-2012 09:32 PM

If you don't like her.. then why go out with her? A girl goes out with you because they think they are actually special enough to be the only girl you think about. What your doing is wrong, just stop it now before it gets worse.

- Cheyenne - 11-09-2012 09:32 PM

No. You really shouldnt care about other girls. Only care for her. In most girls eyes, thats a mayor brake up right there.

- Kam - 11-09-2012 09:32 PM

Ok, I am very sure you are trolling, but just in case, NO, it's not good to defriend your girlfriend and flirt with other girls. I think your girlfriend should break up with you because obviously you can not be trusted. Anyway, I think you're trolling....

- mntndo - 11-09-2012 09:32 PM

You're too immature to have a girlfriend. Is that how you treat people you like?

- Laura - 11-09-2012 09:32 PM

What an idiot.

- Sarah - 11-09-2012 09:32 PM

Maybe you should just break up with your girlfriend. That way you can do your flirting without the hassle. And can avoid a headache if she finds out. Obv she can't be that great to began with if u have this "want" in the first place....just saying

- Eric - 11-09-2012 09:32 PM

Sure, if you want the possibility of your current girlfriend finding out. Then again, you can f*ck who ever you want.