Twitist Forums
How do you view what people's replies are to your tweets? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: How do you view what people's replies are to your tweets? (/thread-38063.html)

How do you view what people's replies are to your tweets? - tr_amoLV - 11-09-2012 09:26 PM

I'm new to twitter, maybe it's because I don't have many followers, but how is it that you can see the replies people make in response toward your tweet?

- massiveborder756 - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

l

- roundfurniture369 - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

nice pic

- alitach - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

when you are logged into your account on the right side you will see an option marked replies. click on that

- Emma <3 - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

I've wondered that too? I'm new to the twitter world. For instance, how do celebrities see that people replied to what they said-if they aren't following them?
hmm.....

- danceloveeex3 - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

on the right side of the screen...theres different things to pick .
click on the link that says @yourscreenname.
that shows you anytime someone replied you or mentioned youSmile

- live2insertwrd - 11-09-2012 09:34 PM

On your timeline, that is the updates that show on the twitter homepage when you log on, you will see all of the updates, from all of the people that you are following. The ones that are aimed at you are preceded by "@<yourtwitterusername>" before an update, means that that is a reply towards you.

To see these by themselves click on the link on the right side, that is "@<yourtwitterusername>" ,mine is @live2_insertwrd. and you will see all of the replies that you have received newest listed first.