Twitist Forums
How to force girlfriend to delete her facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to force girlfriend to delete her facebook? (/thread-38152.html)

Pages: 1 2

How to force girlfriend to delete her facebook? - Megaton - 11-09-2012 09:29 PM

I do like my girlfriend but I found out yesterday, through an email, that she uses facebook. I think facebook is for losers. How do I force her to delete her facebook? Otherwise I'll just break up with her.

- Lizzle - 11-09-2012 09:37 PM

You're a loser she should break up with you

- super duper - 11-09-2012 09:37 PM

jesus what a jerk.. she should breakup with you. newsflash, everyone uses facebook. okay?

- maggi r - 11-09-2012 09:37 PM

you cant force someone to do anything. Just because you are immature and insecure with yourself doesnt mean she cant have facebook. Calm down the jealousy and do her a favor...break up with her

- Lizzie T. - 11-09-2012 09:37 PM

That's very controlling. Being controlling is considered abusive. She shouldn't have to do what you say.

- Jedi Apprentice_45 - 11-09-2012 09:37 PM

You can ask, but you cannot force anybody to do anything

- Rawrr! :] - 11-09-2012 09:37 PM

pssht, you can't 'force' her to do anything.

to be honest i think she needs to break up with you

- jaylin - 11-09-2012 09:37 PM

you are a jerk.
just because she uses facebook your gonna dump her?!?!?!??
that makes no sense at all and its the stupidest thing i have ever heard.

i dont know why she decided to go out with you in the first place if your like that.

she has her own free will. she can do whtever she wants.
your an a$$.

- ♥ѕαяαн♥ - 11-09-2012 09:37 PM

does she flirt with other guys on it? if she doesn't then there is no need for you to worry.

if it's just because you don't like the website then breaking up over that is very silly. you are going to have disagreements from time to time. it's not a real relationship unless you can work through the tough ones, letalone minor ones like this one.

i think violent computer games are silly, but my soon to be husband still plays them. i like apples, he thinks apples are gross, he eats meat, tonnes of the stuff and i am a vegetarian.
do i force apples into his mouth? does he force me to eat meat? do i force him not to eat meat? no. we love eachother very dearly. we are life partners but two very different human beings.

are we still together? hell yes. have we had much bigger disagreements, many! (money, our baby, wedding, family)

you are going to have differences. this happens in every partnership. you can't tell someone what to do, either. you can tell someone you don't like something, i don't like a few things my partner does and i am sure he can say the same about me, but sometimes you have to live with it.

- So LoSt - 11-09-2012 09:37 PM

please be nice to her u cant force her to do anything but yeah u can tell her if u dont like her using facebook.... Smile
Good luck!