Twitist Forums
Did I make the right decision to handle cyberbullying? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Did I make the right decision to handle cyberbullying? (/thread-38281.html)

Did I make the right decision to handle cyberbullying? - game306 - 11-09-2012 09:35 PM

Well i did the rates status on facebook and this girl in my school liked it. She is one of the prettiest girls in our grade, I was in a good mood and I am a very nice person so I gave her a 9. This douche commented saying "lesbo?" I deleted the post and blocked him. I am straight and never liked a girl that way. Should I have talked back becuz I think it kind of shows im afraid of him. Your thoughts?

- Anaa Flen - 11-09-2012 09:43 PM

U handled it perfectly!!!!

- Juicayy Gurlli - 11-09-2012 09:43 PM

Well I wouldve prob been like. "Noo. Your just desperate for more of your kind U gay douche" But im not the best example. (: U did the right thing I guess

- Joe - 11-09-2012 09:43 PM

You did the right thing

- jeanette - 11-09-2012 09:43 PM

i c ur point about maybe u should have said something back. i was kinda thinking the same thing. sometimes one has to stand up for themselves, and in this case--stand up to buttholes...
but what could you have said to an ignoramus like that?

i mean really?

in this case, i think u would have been 'beating a (brain) dead horse'.

my 1st thought was to respond 'homo?' or 'im not ur mother', but since my Father has taught me better...Smile

u did the right thing.