Twitist Forums
Is MySpace or Facebook really worth it? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is MySpace or Facebook really worth it? (/thread-38358.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Is MySpace or Facebook really worth it? - ticktock - 11-09-2012 09:38 PM

I currently do not have either one, never thought to actually. But lately, I've seen several people reunite with old friends and even relatives just by looking them up on there.

I've been thinking about it, but not so sure if it's a good idea to display myself and my family online like that.

So.... people that have it, what are your experiences?

- melanie x - 11-09-2012 09:47 PM

They are annoying!

- Techno Forever - 11-09-2012 09:47 PM

NO THEY ARE SCAMS

jk

its not you its me

- Courtney C - 11-09-2012 09:47 PM

Don't do it.

It'll only cause drama.

- scrawnytemper765 - 11-09-2012 09:47 PM

Not worth it, just a gimmick. I speak from experience of using them too.
If you want to find old friends/relatives, I suppose you could try, though something like Friends Reunited might be better.

- Insanecar877 - 11-09-2012 09:47 PM

Well I found my half brother on myspace after we lost contact with one another, so it's not all bad.

Other that that it's just scene kids, crappy memes, and pc4pc. Lmao.

Also. I found out two of my boyfriends were cheating on me because of myspace. They weren't men anyway, but whatever. Lol.

- bravewish189 - 11-09-2012 09:47 PM

You can display whatever you want there. If you don't want to upload pictures of your family or write about them, then you don't have to. You can also make your profile private so no one but those on your friend's list can see it.

I love it, it's a great way to keep in contact. I have both but I prefer MySpace.

- Sebboh - 11-09-2012 09:47 PM

It's worth it you don't have to go all elaborate and stuff, just maybe post a simple picture or drawing of yourself, nothing more, and maybe in your description just say 'if you want to know then ask me" set all of your stuff to private and you can make it to where people cant view your profile or pictures unless they're your friends or even add you as a friend unless they know your last name or email
It's really nice to get back in touch with friends and keep up with events and parties

- TEC - 11-09-2012 09:47 PM

NOPE! there invasions of your privacy

- Emily. - 11-09-2012 09:47 PM

Facebook is, myspace isn't as good.

Facebook is the new myspace.