Twitist Forums
How do you confirm a relationship status on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do you confirm a relationship status on facebook? (/thread-38426.html)

How do you confirm a relationship status on facebook? - Georgine - 11-09-2012 09:42 PM

Ok. So me and my boyfriend just updated our relationship statuses on facebook. But I cant figure out how to confirm myself as being in a relationship with him. Like I put down in a relationship and i put his name down and pressed enter and he did the same. But I cant figure out how to confirm that im in a relationship with him. Please help me!! Thank you!!

- Jay P - 11-09-2012 09:50 PM

In facebook it doesn't let you put who your in realtionship with its just plain simple if you are or if your not

- ThunderousCommander974 - 11-09-2012 09:50 PM

One of you should go on & update their information so it says they are in a relationship with the other. On your page at first it's going to show up as just "in a relationship." The other person then has to go in & where you get your friend requests there will be a relationship request [both people must agree before you can just put down you are in a relationship.] Then accept the request & it should show up on both pages. hope that helps =]