Twitist Forums
Is one of the reasons you don't have a Facebook account that you don't want to give? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is one of the reasons you don't have a Facebook account that you don't want to give? (/thread-38459.html)

Pages: 1 2

Is one of the reasons you don't have a Facebook account that you don't want to give? - Expertnorth446 - 11-09-2012 09:44 PM

that little turd who invented it anymore money?
tank girl - that boy is getting paid!
ugh, i'm not saying it costs you money dummies. but he's getting mega rich off the bs. goddamn read the question before you answer it. dumbasses.
hmm that's not me giving the thumbs down by the way. i think its someone that really likes facebook.

- Tank Girl - 11-09-2012 09:52 PM

>Implying it costs money to use Facebook

Not by me! It's free to use Facebook. He gets paid for ads.

- Bitterflag625 - 11-09-2012 09:52 PM

It's Just Boring!

- EazyBeezy - 11-09-2012 09:52 PM

I,d rather not be stalked is why I don,t use one haha

- Kawazaki - 11-09-2012 09:52 PM

boo facebook

- Angus Beefhart - 11-09-2012 09:52 PM

I DO have a Facebook account. Didn't cost me a penny.

- LibertyX - 11-09-2012 09:52 PM

I get WAAAAYY more crotch & bewbie pics from my FB friends that I ever have from my Y!A contacts and it's A LOT harder to have your FB account deleted than it is to be deleted by Y!A. I mean, you have to either be a true sociopath or work at it and work hard to get booted off FB. AND you can cuss like a sailor and talk about Uranus all ya want without some bedwetting pinko commie asscurd causing you problems. Yeah, they can report you, and they can get laughed at like the ambassador of assbanditry they are too!!! HAH!!!

Yes, Zuckerberg should be shot out of a cannon into a nest of angry, mutant, peehole-seeking wasps. It's a sorry shame that little tinkle-drinker is richer than god. Lots of things suck, it's a hard old world, what are ya gonna do?

- colossalwrist028 - 11-09-2012 09:52 PM

Remember that one dude? You know, that guy from that one social networking site that everyone used before the facebooks? Dang, what was his name? Bob? Maybe Tim? Anyhoo... That's gonna be Zuckerwhateverthefuqqhisnameis in 5 years. I'll let him enjoy his obscene wealth for a little bit while I still have an active facebooks account.

- Clinton - 11-09-2012 09:52 PM

I thought Tom from myspace really wanted to be my friend because he was the first to add me. I kept asking him to invite me over his house so we can do blow and count his money but he never responded. I'm just glad Zuckerberg keeps it real and doesn't pretend to be something he's not.

Oh and by the way, *blocked* for talkingshitabout facebook. You should be ashamed of yourself

- highjuice685 - 11-09-2012 09:52 PM

yes, it is. I also don't want my grandmother friending me, people seeing her photos from the nudist camps in the 1950's and me not making any money off of it.