Twitist Forums
whats up with this girl? #textingproblems? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Hashtag (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: whats up with this girl? #textingproblems? (/thread-38531.html)

whats up with this girl? #textingproblems? - James - 11-09-2012 09:48 PM

i ve been textiing this girl who gave me her number a few months ago and she will text me with a "heySmile" every few days. i always text back pretty promptly and we have a nice conversation but i am always the one pushing it forward with questions. because we have only hung out twice, i try to talk about things she likes and insert things i like to do when i can, but this is sometimes difficult as i am the only one asking questions.
i would definitely love to go out with her but im not sure if i can ask her on a date given that we have only hung out twice...would it be weird or something? also is she actually interested or just texting me because shes bored?
i would appreciate any help...
thanks!

- Dorian - 11-09-2012 09:56 PM

Hashtags are for twitter, clown!

- Amber21 - 11-09-2012 09:56 PM

She's interested I think, but she's just trying not to be obvious. Ask her If she would like to hang sometime. YOLO (:

- KenBby - 11-09-2012 09:56 PM

Theres lots of things that could be wrong with her .
Maybe she didnt like you
Maybe she is nervous and doesnt know what to say
Maybe she just isnt a texter . .
When i like someone who doesnt text back a full convo . I then tell then to call me and if your phone convo is the same as txt then yall just wasnt meant to be communcation is very imporant in a realtionship without it theres nothing
SO WHY BOTHER ?

- Josh - 11-09-2012 09:56 PM

hashtags are for twitter

- Amy - 11-09-2012 09:56 PM

I was once annoyed at hashtags on Facebook.
Now on Yahoo Answers?
GET BACK ON TWITTER