Twitist Forums
I'm trying to write a speech about Facebook. Any creative suggestions about how I could start my speech? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I'm trying to write a speech about Facebook. Any creative suggestions about how I could start my speech? (/thread-38556.html)

I'm trying to write a speech about Facebook. Any creative suggestions about how I could start my speech? - Bob - 11-09-2012 09:49 PM

Or any creative ideas just about my Facebook Speech in general!
Thanks!

- Ceci - 11-09-2012 09:57 PM

You could fix your settings and customize who can and can't see your statuses. Click the button that says "Custom"

- Mike - 11-09-2012 09:57 PM

facebook is gay because

- L - 11-09-2012 09:57 PM

In 2012, the world has changed from the past. We have new and better ideas each and everyday. The computer has changed by a lot as well. It has gone from being a rare thing to in everyone's house. There are new websites designed everyday. A more recent one is facebook, a social networking site. Facebook is full of fun and games and you can contact more people than without it. It can also hinder a friendship because what people say online, may have another meaning. Let me talk to you about this creative and fun site of the 21st century.