Twitist Forums
i hav a horrible father,he blocked facebook by putting a password on it..plz help any other way to go online? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: i hav a horrible father,he blocked facebook by putting a password on it..plz help any other way to go online? (/thread-38588.html)

i hav a horrible father,he blocked facebook by putting a password on it..plz help any other way to go online? - swaroski - 11-09-2012 09:50 PM

can i hav it like rite now??.....and please which site do i go to go on facebook...as it blocked by a password

- Revanu - 11-09-2012 09:58 PM

download a browser called firefox, or opera.

- CanadaRAM - 11-09-2012 09:58 PM

Have you considered that there may be a reason that you are blocked, and have you thought of the consequences of trying to hack around it (and possibly getting caught)?

- tookytooky - 11-09-2012 09:58 PM

ur dads not horrible. hes doing what he feels is right. listen to him-abide by his rules. he will trust u more and let you do more things.

- Steven D - 11-09-2012 09:58 PM

yes there are ways around it, try a proxy server http://www.tech-faq.com/proxy-sites.shtml .one like that if that doesn't work, then you may have to do some more technical work with your computer, and that takes a lot of work and a lot of skill.

- arisel31 - 11-09-2012 09:58 PM

sounds to me like there's a reason why he blocked you out. so stop trying to get in it and do something valuable with your time like learning how to spell properly!

- Shira - 11-09-2012 09:58 PM

I think u r dad did great job.why he blocked and he,s not Horrible respect your elders or your father.

- the93owner - 11-09-2012 09:58 PM

your father is nice enough to restrict you from wasting senseless time on facebook. even though i myself use it, there must be restrictions. your father blocked you for a reason. deal with it. earn back his trust and then maybe you can ask him.