Twitist Forums
Is there anyway I can track someone down if I know what college they used to go to and where they used to work? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is there anyway I can track someone down if I know what college they used to go to and where they used to work? (/thread-38623.html)

Is there anyway I can track someone down if I know what college they used to go to and where they used to work? - Stephen - 11-09-2012 09:52 PM

For non malicious or perverted reasons. I am desperate to meet an old friend. I know what area they live in also.

- Kerry - 11-09-2012 10:00 PM

This isn't the best place to ask this question,but Google is great for finding phone numbers. You should also try Facebook. Try contacting the person's relatives if you know any. Call where they used to work and ask if anyone knows how to get a hold of them. See if they belong to the alumni association at the college they went to. Look in a phone book for that area (most libraries have phone books for other cities) Hope one of these helps..

- Gerry Attrick. - 11-09-2012 10:00 PM

Friends Reunited? If he/she is not there personally, somebody else might be able to help.