Twitist Forums
How to change the info box on facebook below your profile picture? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to change the info box on facebook below your profile picture? (/thread-38685.html)

How to change the info box on facebook below your profile picture? - LaurenRox - 11-09-2012 09:55 PM

Okay, a couple days ago my brother hacked my facebook and wrote "I'm a loser" on that little box below your profile picture on facebook that you can write whatever in. Normally when you scroll over it a little pencil comes up and when you click it, you can edit it. But I tried today and I can't. Tongue Is this a glitch or did they change it? Please help!

- Fillu Billu - 11-09-2012 10:04 PM

throw iced cappuccino on ur computer screen.

- aliice - 11-09-2012 10:04 PM

i'm having the same problem! i have a similar question posted on here too. if i find out anything i will post it here as well.

- elyshark - 11-09-2012 10:04 PM

I'm having the same problem,
facebook recently updated everything and im guessing this was one of the changes made.
me and my friend have tried looking for how to do it but hopefully facebook fixes it soon.

- Biscuit - 11-09-2012 10:04 PM

I'm also having the same problem D: This doesn't help haha

- d3susan - 11-09-2012 10:04 PM

Ditto. The pencil's gone from my info box as well. Hope this is fixed some time soon!

- guibbo - 11-09-2012 10:04 PM

FACEBOOK HEAR OUR VOICES!!! WE NEED ANSWERS ASAP!

- elysa - 11-09-2012 10:04 PM

agreed
usuallly you cant write whatever you can?!
and now it's totally change.
facebook don;t change
i mean like-theres gotta be something ):i have
+400 and i wont be single fer the rest of my life, and guess what
it'll look like ittt,
mann, this is horrible ):
they need to change
woudyou agree?