Twitist Forums
How to start talking to this girl on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to start talking to this girl on facebook? (/thread-38697.html)

Pages: 1 2

How to start talking to this girl on facebook? - Nico Redding - 11-09-2012 09:56 PM

There is this girl on facebook that added me a while ago. I have no idea who she is but she looks cute on her pictures. I am just too afraid to talk to her on facebook chat. This is mainly because I have no idea what to say. Any tips would help

- briandwales - 11-09-2012 10:04 PM

ask about her hobbies

- UKforever - 11-09-2012 10:04 PM

just ask whats up

- Fanaticalrock749 - 11-09-2012 10:04 PM

Just ask, "Hey, I'm sorry, do I happen to know you?" She'll respond and you can begin a conversation.

- ella - 11-09-2012 10:04 PM

say "hi"

- Merrypet015 - 11-09-2012 10:04 PM

well since uve never seen her before its not like ur gonna come to school the next day, and itll be super awk if u dont "impress her"
Just start off the convo with a simple, hey do i know u?
and go from there, if she says no idk u, say well u should hmu sometime u look like a sweet girl

- ArtLover - 11-09-2012 10:04 PM

She added u so ur pretty golden. Just be like oh u like.... and u know comment on anything, like some video she posted. Or u know what's really cute like if she posts a beyonce video then, like be like oh this is my favorite beyonce song, do u like this one too? Like comment on her interests.

- snowcrisp - 11-09-2012 10:04 PM

message her. or go on chat then say oops clicked on the wrong person. from there, you can start a conversation

- lady u kno0o who0o - 11-09-2012 10:04 PM

she obviously finds you attractive for her to add you but do y'all have any mutual friends? if not than remember you have nothing to lose. You never met her before and yeah you're shy but eventually you are going to speak to her, and if she doesn't want to speak to you (im sure she does) let it be. take charge now!

and what if something good comes out of you approaching her on fb.??
start by saying hey how are you?
dont say "do i know you"
=) hope i helped

- ThePinestr - 11-09-2012 10:04 PM

start the conversation first, like hi or whats up. then go from there