Twitist Forums
What would you do if some girl keeps tagging your boyfriend in her pictures on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What would you do if some girl keeps tagging your boyfriend in her pictures on facebook? (/thread-38855.html)

What would you do if some girl keeps tagging your boyfriend in her pictures on facebook? - Kira - 11-09-2012 10:04 PM

I don't want these things to bother me, but some fugly sophomore at school keeps tagging my boyfriend on pictures of herself on facebook, like just pictures of her fugly face?
And she likes almost every single one of his statuses and comments on all of his pictures, like WTF?
Yeah, but like she's fat and isn't no where near as pretty as i am, no need to get jelous, but just...

- Voldemort - 11-09-2012 10:12 PM

Honestly, I'd get jealous just like you are. hahaha.

- Aleena Baby - 11-09-2012 10:12 PM

Make a FaceBook with your boyfriend, like me and my boyfriend have.
Or simply ask him to deleete the bitch, Smile
Don't let her get to you, your better then that, she wants you to get mad.
also, you should comfront her.
It should other you, its your boyfriend.
Add us if you want... Tell me ur from Yahoo.... Wink
Aleena N Luis

- Cat Like Thief - 11-09-2012 10:12 PM

Well, considering he's with you and not her, I don't think there's anything to worry about. If you trust him, you have no reason to be upset because it's not like he's going to dump you for her.

Just another reason why Facebook ruins relationships when people take it too seriously. So what if she tags your boyfriend? He's with YOU.