Twitist Forums
Have you found any long lost friends through Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Have you found any long lost friends through Facebook? (/thread-38860.html)

Have you found any long lost friends through Facebook? - Jupiter Joanne - 11-09-2012 10:04 PM

A long lost friend found me on Facebook, two years ago.

- Tiffany - 11-09-2012 10:13 PM

In fact I have!

- melissa - 11-09-2012 10:13 PM

Yes!

- AlphaMale - 11-09-2012 10:13 PM

Not yet!

- Joanna - 11-09-2012 10:13 PM

Yes! I moved away atleast FIVE years ago. I found some old friends. Old BEST friends actually! (I didnt know we all lived in such a small world!) We're talking alot now Smile. Almost like old days.

- Soigné - 11-09-2012 10:13 PM

Yes!
Well, my daughter has as I don't have a Facebook account.
I visited one of my old best friends as a teenager last year & we got along like we had never been apart. She has visited me twice & it is great fun.
I visited another old friend in Darwin & am going to drive with him & his wife (who is lovely) from there place to Sydney at Christmas (his family live near me).
People have sent old photos of us, as I have none, & my daughter loves the 70s fashion mistakes.
It is nice to see what they have been doing & catch up on "gossip" & I hope they have enjoyed hearing from me.

- Abhinay Elias - 11-09-2012 10:13 PM

i found my brother through facebook.. me and him were born in a third world country and seperated during birth.. i thought i was the only one in the world with my first name Zaieira .. but i found out on my 18 birthday while i was drunk looking up my own first name on facebook that there was some one named that.. and he looked a lot like me.. i added him and after talking to him realized that he was my brother... and some how due to fate we were both in the same country... i was in florida and he was in california so we met up and ever since then i introduced him to my family and he introduced me to his.. he was adopted by an amazing family and my mom was shocked that i found my brother she was under the belif that he died during conception and kept it a secret from me..

so facebook is a hell of a great way to meet people u used to know..