Twitist Forums
Where in los angeles i can find a serious girlfriend, give example of a club? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Where in los angeles i can find a serious girlfriend, give example of a club? (/thread-38915.html)

Where in los angeles i can find a serious girlfriend, give example of a club? - krimson - 11-09-2012 10:07 PM

I already know in colleges or work, its easy to find. Not on facebook or so, coz it takes time and some are photogenic only and personality cant be seen.

- Nietzschean - 11-09-2012 10:16 PM

Lol you don't go looking for a "serious" girlfriend at a club.

Try the library or at the park for a run.

- jungleempress - 11-09-2012 10:16 PM

go to a local church, never less this is not a dining out question

- 007 - 11-09-2012 10:16 PM

There's no particular place where you can find a serious girlfriend. The good ones are always scattered all over the place. You'll know when you meet them.

- Howell Carter - 11-09-2012 10:16 PM

Try XVIII or something.

- sunybuni - 11-09-2012 10:16 PM

Well, are you interested in a "serious girlfriend" who thinks clubbing is a great way to meet a serious guy? If not, don't be looking there. Try taking a class you find interesting - like art, or cooking or golf. Those just came to mind. Any girls you find in those classes at least will have something in common with you. And that is a good start. But remember, a serious girlfriend should be a friend first.