Twitist Forums
Is it true that to get Facebook notifications on your phone, it's just one guy sending out a text to you? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Is it true that to get Facebook notifications on your phone, it's just one guy sending out a text to you? (/thread-38994.html)

Is it true that to get Facebook notifications on your phone, it's just one guy sending out a text to you? - Ryan - 11-09-2012 10:12 PM

Yknow when you get like status updates and you get a text, isn't it just a guy from the Facebook Notification Department texting you?

- Josh - 11-09-2012 10:20 PM

LMFAO!
noooo! that is completely computer automated, lol

- loudcar876 - 11-09-2012 10:20 PM

Yes. He knows everything about everyone on FB. I even slept with him and he told me all your dark secrets in the heat of passion.

- britlynn♥ - 11-09-2012 10:20 PM

I get those from Facebook Mobile, and I would assume it is just a default text message made by the company. Otherwise that'd guy be sending out millions of texts a day.

- arvin - 11-09-2012 10:20 PM

this messages are sent like the "yahoo mobile" instead of sending these notifications on your facebook acount the server sends this messages on your phone. hope i helped

- hobo - 11-09-2012 10:20 PM

My Guts says that it could be a machine or a software(program) of the facebook at automaitcally do that stuff on your phone (when u subscribe your phone on it)

- dannyboy9780 - 11-09-2012 10:20 PM

its the computer that is texting you there is no way a normal human could do all that