Twitist Forums
whats the bet way to seduce my own sister without making her uncomfortable? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: whats the bet way to seduce my own sister without making her uncomfortable? (/thread-39015.html)

Pages: 1 2

whats the bet way to seduce my own sister without making her uncomfortable? - Josiah - 11-09-2012 10:13 PM

i know incest is more common than people think. i found incest community pages on facebook. i find my sister really attractive and want to sleep with her. please give me advice

- Virginia - 11-09-2012 10:21 PM

what the f is wrong with you!

- Caden - 11-09-2012 10:21 PM

Wait till your home alone with her and then go bold she will have to give in to her to her "Female tendencies". Oh ya and make sure she isn't on her period

- IanRootBeerDubber - 11-09-2012 10:21 PM

Please don't seduce your sister man.
In the end, she'll probably be creeped out.

- ♥nɹɐɯıs♥ - 11-09-2012 10:21 PM

* Face palms *

- Janet - 11-09-2012 10:21 PM

You are sick!! Better get help. That is not the norm. Ask your parents and see what they say, they may throw you out to keep your sister safe. How does your sister feel about all this? You may regret it later if you go through with it, especially when you get older. You can also cause a few family problems. Just go out and find yourself a nice girl not related to you. She may dump you if she finds out your weird.

- Maritza - 11-09-2012 10:21 PM

Ok so girls like guys who are nice and kind and gentle. Try just talking to her and find things that seduce her ask her and tell her it's for a school project and then use those things to get her to give in and she'll sleep with you. Hope this helped

- J - 11-09-2012 10:21 PM

at-lest take her to a movie first have sum class !
evan jokinking this is sick

- Alex - 11-09-2012 10:21 PM

You could purposley have her catch you masturbating that might turn her on and lead to a sexual realasionship

- Brandy - 11-09-2012 10:21 PM

So, Josiah... you're sexually attracted to your sister? That's very odd, but isn't unheard of (although it's extremely unhealthy both emotionally and medically).

My assessment of your situation? You're probably a horny teenage virgin who doesn't have a GF yet, and don't think you'll be finding one in the near future.

In addition... you're probably also naturally becoming horny, starting to feel a bit lonely, and are curious.

It's likely that your sister is attractive, and maybe she is usually pretty nice to you. Plus she always seems to be available, and is living right there in the house with you. Your sister might seem like a really fun and convenient toy for you to share some sexual adventures with. The taboo aspect of actually being naked together with your sister might also add a little spice and excitement to your feelings about the situation.

What should you do? Absolutely nothing.

Her getting pregnant by a horny teenage BF would be embarrassing enough... but getting impregnated by her own brother would be a complete disaster.

Anyway, it's pretty unlikely that your sister would be interested in getting sexually involved with you. Why? Because humans have been wired by God to have an inborn revulsion to the thought of engaging in sexual activities with a blood-related family member.

Don't try to seduce your sister, and don't even casually mention to your sister your fantasy of becoming sexually involved with her.

You might think "But what's the harm in just asking? The worst thing that could happen is that he would simply refuse." If that's what you have been thinking, then it's doubtful that you realize the potentially destructive effect that your fantasy could have on your brother's opinion of you.

Take a look at the flip side of the coin. Assume that your Mom (or an aunt, or a grandmother) tried to seduce you, or confessed that she found you sexually attractive... and was wondering if you wanted to "safely take it to the next level."

What would your reaction be? Probably a flood of revulsion and disgust. You would never again be able to look at her with any respect, and you would never be able to forget her offer (even though you might want to forget it). It's also likely that you would never again want to give her an innocent hug. Never.

Don't poison the relationship with your sister.

Even if your sister was open to becoming sexually active with you, there is a lot of peripheral damage that would happen if you two were discovered. Once again, take a look at the flip side of the coin.

Imagine that your Dad seduced your sister, that she was a willing participant, and then everyone in your family found out about it. The confusion, disgust, and revulsion in everybody's mind would never disappear.

Some fantasies or attractions should never be acted upon, and never spoken of... not even to your future spouse when you get married. Although some couples might enjoy role playing (pretending to engage in brother/sister sex), suppose your wife wanted to role play and fantasize that you were her father while having sex. You might never be able to look at your wife again without remembering her fantasy, and decide that you don't even want to be married to her anymore.

FYI... I'm still a virgin, and I'm saving myself for marriage. Keeping my virginity for marriage has been very enlightening. That one single policy has unmasked countless miserable jerks who at first seemed genuinely nice... until they discovered that they weren't getting any. That's when the mask dropped and they showed their true intentions, their true character, their morals & standards, and their priorities.

A friend was sexually involved with her brother for 5 years. It didn't end very well. Message me (via my profile) if you're interested.

Below are a few of my favorite links that you might find interesting (they're mostly geared towards females, but the basic concepts of honor & decency still apply).