Twitist Forums
whats the bet way to seduce my own sister without making her uncomfortable? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: whats the bet way to seduce my own sister without making her uncomfortable? (/thread-39015.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Keith - 11-09-2012 10:21 PM

Keep in mind that there are still laws (stupidly) against consanguinamory in many places. Also, you didn't give your ages and if one or both of you is under the age of consent where you live, that could also be a problem.

Assuming you are not violating any laws...

There is no short, one-size-fits all answer to this, because it depends on your ages, personalities, history together, current relationship, your living arrangements, your social lives, etc. etc. Many siblings would never want to have sex with their sibling because of the Westermarck Effect, but that Effect does not happen to everyone, or at least not strongly. You know her better than any of us.

Don't listen to the haters. There is nothing wrong with CONSENSUAL sex between adults.

- gamelover06 - 11-09-2012 10:21 PM

Keith has the right idea. But one thing you might want to try to see if she's into that kind of thing is casually bring up the topic of incest with her in a different discussion. The way I've seen it done is someone will mention Jane Austin books or Shakespeare and the incest that is in those plays/stories. If she isn't turned off or uncomfortable, she may keep the conversation going and you can lead it in that direction, if she's creeped out, she'll most likely say so or give hints that she wants to change the subject.