Twitist Forums
How do I delete someone from a Facebook conversation that I started? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: How do I delete someone from a Facebook conversation that I started? (/thread-39174.html)

How do I delete someone from a Facebook conversation that I started? - Allison - 11-09-2012 10:21 PM

I started a conversation about a tournament to see if there was interest. The people that can't come want out of the conversation so that all the notifications quit blowing up there phones, and I can't figure out how. Thanks.

- Dean - 11-09-2012 10:29 PM

They can leave the conversation themselves.
- Sign in to Facebook with your email address and password. Click the "Messages" button next to the Facebook logo. The "Messages" button is the icon shaped like two speech boxes.
- Click the conversation between more than one friend in your inbox to open the message to the conversation page. Click the "Actions" menu in the upper, right-hand corner of the conversation to expand the drop-down menu.
- Click "Leave Conversation" in the drop-down menu. Press the blue "Leave Conversation" button in the pop-up warning window to confirm your decision. You are immediately unsubscribed from the conversation.

If it is a Group conversation they simply have to
Open the conversation
Open the Actions menu
Select Leave Conversation

Not sure how you can remove them though!

D