Twitist Forums
Is this fine to write on a guys facebook wall? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is this fine to write on a guys facebook wall? (/thread-39726.html)

Is this fine to write on a guys facebook wall? - <3 Maryah - 11-09-2012 10:48 PM

During lunch today, the guy came and basically messed up my hair, as a joke nothing mean. He's my brothers best friend, and I really like him. I've only talked to him twice before, but he likes my stuff on facebook. Is it fine if I write on his wall, "name thanks for ruining my hair today!" Just something to get a converstation started.

- C - 11-09-2012 10:57 PM

yeah i guess that'd be playin it fresh..i like it fresh...

- MLMiller - 11-09-2012 10:57 PM

Do it.

- Javier Carrera - 11-09-2012 10:57 PM

Maybe u shud put "lol" or something at the end so he knows ur not serious or if hes good with sarcasm and understands the concept then you could say that.

- ❤Josephine❤ - 11-09-2012 10:57 PM

Yeah, go for it! If from there he says "LOL" or "ROFL" or something like that take it as a good sign! It's also good if he says "Sorry, forgive me(:" or something like that. If that's not how he responds interpret what he means by his post. But, just go ahead(: Maybe get a "wingman" a very trusted friend. Tell her/ him to ask if he's into you! That may sound straight forward (well it is) but, just suck it up and do it I think. Hope this advice helps! Good luck(:

- Crazy4Kitties - 11-09-2012 10:57 PM

Yeah you should do it, unless your thinking about going to his house and writing it on the wall then that would be kinda bad