Twitist Forums
How do i stop facebook from sending me their stupid e-mails? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do i stop facebook from sending me their stupid e-mails? (/thread-39791.html)

Pages: 1 2

How do i stop facebook from sending me their stupid e-mails? - No deel - 11-09-2012 11:36 PM

I don't have a facebook account and it bothers me that facebook keeps sending me stupid reminders about friends inviting me to facebook. I don't want to join the retarded site, I see no point in facebook or any other site like it. How to I get facebook to stop sending me reminders?

- Miserable Git - 11-09-2012 11:45 PM

join twitter -leave facebook

- Big G - 11-09-2012 11:45 PM

i think you open up one of the emails, then you scroll to the bottom, then it says if you wish to stop or something like that, click here. click there and i think it should stop

- Callum M - 11-09-2012 11:45 PM

go to account settings, and set your email preferences

- K - 11-09-2012 11:45 PM

While it won't stop the emails, indicate Facebook's emails as spam and than simply delete them as spam. You might also check an email and see if there are any options to notify Facebook to discontinue emails.

- Stephanie - 11-09-2012 11:45 PM

Email them saying if they continue you will sue them for harassment! Or you could just block them from your email

- Sebastian - 11-09-2012 11:45 PM

Tell your friend to stop inviting you to join facebook, and the emails will no longer be a problem.

- St9o7 - 11-09-2012 11:45 PM

you can go to "Account", then click "Account Settings", then click the "Notifications Bar", then under the Facebook section in the ntoifications section, click "Sends Me a Message". You can change your settings there. But after you finish, just scroll all the way down and click "save changes"/

- Jordan B - 11-09-2012 11:45 PM

Mark them as spam on your email account, they'll be deleted automatically after 3 days...this way they won't clutter the inbox! On the email, it should say at the bottom something about stopping the emails, click the link. Or, just tell your friends to stop requesting, simple.

- Kirsten J - 11-09-2012 11:45 PM

go to Account > Account Settings > Notifications