Twitist Forums
If you have a facebook wall, what kind of things do you post? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: If you have a facebook wall, what kind of things do you post? (/thread-39802.html)

If you have a facebook wall, what kind of things do you post? - Destiny - 11-09-2012 11:37 PM

Do you and your spouse communicate with each other on the FB wall for everyone to see? What kinds of stuff do you post to your wall, and what kind of stuff should be kept private?

- big j - 11-09-2012 11:46 PM

I don't post anything on there I wouldn't want my grandpa to see...because he is on facebook.

- poor u - 11-09-2012 11:46 PM

I post occasionally on my wall to friends. My spouse doesn't do FB. Nothing private at all - any one of my friends/relatives can see that. If I have a private conversation, it's via the mail/messaging on FB.

I'll post to my sis about the kids scheduling once-in-a-while and I speak with a friend in WI and we'll chat about sports but that's about it...

- RealTalk - 11-09-2012 11:46 PM

We don't communicate via FB. He doesn't have a FB account. I do but I'm very vague with my post. The pics' are friendly and clean. Never ever do I post anything personal.

- M and M - 11-09-2012 11:46 PM

I don't have a facebook