Twitist Forums
My girlfriend exposed her breasts in a picture and released it to the Internet. Shall I be okay with this? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My girlfriend exposed her breasts in a picture and released it to the Internet. Shall I be okay with this? (/thread-39805.html)

Pages: 1 2

My girlfriend exposed her breasts in a picture and released it to the Internet. Shall I be okay with this? - finn - 11-09-2012 11:37 PM

My girlfriend exposed her breasts in a picture and released it to the Internet. Am I supposed to be OK with this? It's not Facebook though. But the picture has gotten several 'likes' with it.

- Justin - 11-09-2012 11:46 PM

Who cares. They are only boobs.

- Silver - 11-09-2012 11:46 PM

no even though im a girl and have a boyfriend id be effin pissed

- Naomi - 11-09-2012 11:46 PM

Are you a girl or a boy? Cause your username is Lucy...

- Mb413 - 11-09-2012 11:46 PM

Absolutely not!! If your girlfriend has any respect for you, then she should not be flaunting what she has for other men to see!!!! Unfortunately, some girls seek other men's attention, even though they would never act upon it, to make their partner jealous and want them more. They feel that if their partner sees that other men want her, then he will be more protective and love her more. Of course it is nice for you to say that you have the hot girlfriend, but I think there is a communication issue between you and her that needs to be resolved.

Can you help me? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120703111059AAJVEx3

- gentlevan993 - 11-09-2012 11:46 PM

Don't be jealous or upset and be proud that she's getting compliments. After all, no one else is getting to play with her boobs right?

- Eric - 11-09-2012 11:46 PM

Are you ok with it ? Im a girl and if my bf showed off his dick I would be extremly pissed so you have a right to be upset cause her body.should only be for your eyes to see not the whole world I think you need to talk to her and put her in her place asap

- Jessica - 11-09-2012 11:46 PM

@ naomi lmfao Smile
honestly why would you be OK with that! You need a smack in the head or what???

- Christinn - 11-09-2012 11:46 PM

It's her own property anyways... but if you care about her property and give it a privacy, you shouldn't be okay.

- krackor - 11-09-2012 11:46 PM

Before I can answer this question reliably, I'm going to need to do some research. If you could provide me with a link to this picture, and any others that you may have, that would surely help.