Twitist Forums
GiRLS!!!< Why would a girl start posting about me all the time on my friend's facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: GiRLS!!!< Why would a girl start posting about me all the time on my friend's facebook? (/thread-39914.html)

GiRLS!!!< Why would a girl start posting about me all the time on my friend's facebook? - SexualZeus - 11-09-2012 11:46 PM

GiRLS< Why would a girl start posting about me all the time on my friend's facebook?
I used to go out with this girl every once in awhile a year or so ago. We got in a big fight etc. We r not friends on FB, but she did become friends with my best friends and now post DIGS at me on his wall. I also have a new girlfriend and we r pictured together on FB. Anyway, why is this girl doing this?????

- Izzy - 11-09-2012 11:55 PM

she's pissed at you and wants to make you look bad probably...maybe tell your friends who's wall it's on to delete it!

- Jasmina - 11-09-2012 11:55 PM

She either really likes you or she really hates you. Posting on your friends Facebook wall just says that she wants you to read the messages about you. What a back stabber.