Twitist Forums
I feel really embarassed because I only have 35 friends on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I feel really embarassed because I only have 35 friends on Facebook? (/thread-39917.html)

Pages: 1 2

I feel really embarassed because I only have 35 friends on Facebook? - =)♡ - 11-09-2012 11:47 PM

However all these friends are really close to me, I talk to all of them at least once a day. I don't know that many people, and not many people like me. I feel embarassed cus I made friends with this girl at college, she added me on facebook and she's got like 250 friends. And she's gonna think I'm a loner. Please help? How do I get more friends? Should I just add random people?

- Mary - 11-09-2012 11:56 PM

You really don't need a lot of friends on any site, or in life. What you really need is quality friends. Spending all your time add people so that you can watch what random people are doing each day is really a waste of time.

Be strong and be happy that you have 35 quality friends. Many of us only have a few.

- Princess_red - 11-09-2012 11:56 PM

its not quantity , its quality

- =) - 11-09-2012 11:56 PM

People that have that 250+ friends don't even know most of those people, and only add people to get their numbers up. My friends actually have said before they add anyone on facebook to get their numbers up and make them look more popular. I only have 50ish. Most of those are people from school I don't even talk to anymore.

- shortarm854 - 11-09-2012 11:56 PM

You can add me!! Smile

- MaskedMusketeer - 11-09-2012 11:56 PM

People don't usually judge you by the amount of friends you have on Facebook.

Facebook friends are not *real* friends.

- baby tay - 11-09-2012 11:56 PM

No, she will think you are new to facebook probably, but what does it matter?
At least you have that many close friends! I have like 3 close friends that I talk to daily.
So you are lucky, & I wouldn't suggest adding random people, it makes you seem kind of desperate. Just be happy(:

- squashi.b - 11-09-2012 11:56 PM

No doo nothing, hey we all had a small amount of frineds @ one time, just sit back and old friends u aint spoke 2 u will add u!

- BeccaX - 11-09-2012 11:56 PM

Don't add random people because then they will write on your wall saying do i know you. And that IS embarrassing. I have over 500 friends however, i have had facebook for a number of years and everyone has to start somewhere. Just search for everyone you know, even people from old schools and things Smile

Ps, put your name on here and people will add you Smile

- Mia - 11-09-2012 11:56 PM

It's really not a big deal - some people have a bunch of friends on facebook, some have a few. I have around 170 and they're all people I'm good friends with, I just happen to run in a lot of different circles. If someone I'm friends with had like 35 friends I wouldn't think they were a loner, I'd prob think they're new to facebook or don't use it that much