Twitist Forums
How do you hack an Ex. boyfriend Facebook without getting Caught? ? ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do you hack an Ex. boyfriend Facebook without getting Caught? ? ? (/thread-39921.html)

How do you hack an Ex. boyfriend Facebook without getting Caught? ? ? - Ortega - 11-09-2012 11:47 PM

Lol, so my ex logged in Facebook on my phone but my phone saved hes password and everything. So since then I'm trying to figure out how to be nosey without him finding out ;
I was sleeping over he's house this whole week and he hasn't noticed but since I'm home now....I want to make sure that I wont get caught up;

- Marlene Quiroz - 11-09-2012 11:56 PM

This is illigal but I'd do it.;p. just stay hidden when you go online so no one will message!

- Hey Sweetheart - 11-09-2012 11:56 PM

well if you want to hack his account its quite easy. you have his password, now log in and change the password.

- Pam - 11-09-2012 11:56 PM

I actually tried to do that once lol but I could never get in,just get back on it on your phone and go to the account settings or whatever and it should say what email and password to that account.

- idk - 11-09-2012 11:56 PM

get a life why u all up in his Business
its females like u that make men cheat
wtf u goin thru his stuff for

- Shoâ„¢ - 11-09-2012 11:56 PM

This whole run-on sentence makes no sense at all. I suggest you learn to spell and properly convey your thoughts using words before you attempt to ask a question on the internet.

- Joy Division - 11-09-2012 11:56 PM

Don't sink to their level. Be a better person. This whole ex competition thing is immature. If you want to prove you don't care about what your ex does, ignore him/her and don't let their petty tactics bother you.

- Rishab - 11-09-2012 11:56 PM

if you really wanna hack then
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SUmBOBNuzQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL