Twitist Forums
Why did my ex boyfriend delete me off facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why did my ex boyfriend delete me off facebook? (/thread-40056.html)

Pages: 1 2

Why did my ex boyfriend delete me off facebook? - Julia - 11-10-2012 12:00 AM

I broke up with him...about a month ago. he liked (actually told my best friend he loved me) me alot more than i liked him, i thought when i broke up with him it would break his heart...but he likes SO many girls pictures on fb and flirts with girls on fb. but he deleted me off facebook like 2 days ago. why did he wait that long to do it? and why did he do it? is it cause he hates me?

- ▫Maяthe▫ - 11-10-2012 12:08 AM

Why don't you ask him?

- mman18 - 11-10-2012 12:08 AM

If he's an ex, who cares?

- DingoReadThis - 11-10-2012 12:08 AM

The answer seems to be in your question..

- The Sophisticate - 11-10-2012 12:08 AM

Probably because you broke up with him and he wants to move on. Sorry you didn't manage to break his heart, but it's kind of mean of you to be disappointed that you didn't.

- Vishal - 11-10-2012 12:08 AM

may be he might have got other girl(new girl friend) and he might not be wishing to share things with you about her..

- lolz - 11-10-2012 12:08 AM

He either hates you, or is starting a relationship with a girl and doesn't want you to know. And the only way is to delete you.

- Joe Schmo - 11-10-2012 12:08 AM

he hates you

- Jr Slave - 11-10-2012 12:08 AM

you broke up with him right? so why are you asking why he deleted you? duh?? and why do you even care???

- Lasfter - 11-10-2012 12:08 AM

You are over thinking it. Maybe the reason it took him a month to do it is because he just suddenly one day saw that he was still friends with you and thought that he wasn't comfortable reading your status updates and comments and photos that were popping up on his newsfeed.

And when a guy flirts, a lot of the time we don't mean anything by it. Flirting is just fun. He may not have moved on and he might still be a little upset about how the relationship turned out.

I doubt its anger he feels, probably more like sadness. And I think that you are a little too jealous. This is just one of those things where you have a feeling you should do something. And your ex-boyfriend just did it. It's nothing to be upset about, he isn't trying to send you a message, he is probably just trying to forget about it, something a lot of guys do.