Twitist Forums
How are our Turkish brothers and sister's coping following their earthquake in the spirit of gallipollie? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How are our Turkish brothers and sister's coping following their earthquake in the spirit of gallipollie? (/thread-40112.html)

How are our Turkish brothers and sister's coping following their earthquake in the spirit of gallipollie? - HerbalPhil Wellness Warrior! - 11-10-2012 12:04 AM

My reason I ask? Japan just had an earthquake? I remembered eight brother's rescuing their ninth brother alive and how the strong lungs of a baby girl lead rescuers to her mom and her gran? We need your prayers for japan and if you have a community choir maybe a fundraising effort to those whom like the eight brother's? Have still a government problem of stopping radio activity in food injested radiation?

- Birdgirl - 11-10-2012 12:13 AM

I was wondering what the heck your question had to do with "singing", but then I read further down about a community choir and fundraising--which isn't really appropriate for Yahoo Questions since you are soliciting for charity rather than asking a real question (and it's a worthy charity--so I'm not a meanie).

Try Facebook?

And hopefully everyone involved in recent tragedies and disasters will recover soon and reconnect with lost loved ones.