Twitist Forums
Why doesnt MYSPACE get credit as if Facebook was the first? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why doesnt MYSPACE get credit as if Facebook was the first? (/thread-40117.html)

Why doesnt MYSPACE get credit as if Facebook was the first? - Stephon Urkell - 11-10-2012 12:05 AM

facebook was a clear rip off of myspace, yet facebook gets lifetime achievements for changing global interaction etc. didnt myspace do this first?
they are the same thing are they not?

- Profoundsummer059 - 11-10-2012 12:13 AM

MySpace wasn't the first either...

- GCity Eyes - 11-10-2012 12:13 AM

MySpace is for children...

- SniCket☠ - 11-10-2012 12:13 AM

I don't know but facebook has been becoming popular from the games, especially from farmville.

- Mean Gene - 11-10-2012 12:13 AM

Yahoo 360 beat both of them.

- Danny - 11-10-2012 12:13 AM

no fb is way better and completly different

- Rachel B. - 11-10-2012 12:13 AM

I was just wondering the same thing. I know for myself, I started with Myspace and so did the rest of my family. And when Facebook came out, I was like no way was I going to use that because I had Myspace which was so cooler.

But, then all my family switched to Facebook and so did I---I mainly switched because there were alot of creeps on Myspace sending me SPAM and being perverted. I still have Myspace, and I rarely check it---I only have it to stay connected with some people that I knew way back when, and I have pictures on it (taken from a trip) that once it get's deleted off of Myspace then I will never have those memorable pics again.

- Kelcey - 11-10-2012 12:13 AM

hmmm well in my opinion facebook is better. I havn't been on my myspace account in forever! there are some differences, too. Facebook had IM before Myspace. So just because one has been here longer doesn't make it better.

- Jessica - 11-10-2012 12:13 AM

well Myspace wasn't first either... there have been a lot of sites that were trying to do the same thing (anyone remember Friendster?? lmao) the reason Facebook gets more credit is because it is exceptionally user friendly and therefore more people can use it and like it.