Twitist Forums
i have a concern with my daughters father smoking? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: i have a concern with my daughters father smoking? (/thread-40141.html)

i have a concern with my daughters father smoking? - lilliansmother2 - 11-10-2012 12:07 AM

my daughter's fathe told me he doesn't and never smoked. i found out on december 17th 2010 that he smoked and was to high to drive. He ended up emailing it to me on facebook. Can i get him in trouble if i took that to child protective services?

- Bob - 11-10-2012 12:15 AM

cool story

- Rawk Raw - 11-10-2012 12:15 AM

some people (druggies) don't classify inhaling weed/pot as smoking .. weird but there you go .. yes if he was too high to drive then i would get protective services involved your daughter doesn't need to see daddy in that state ..

- ? - 11-10-2012 12:15 AM

uhh ya if hes her legal garden you can take it to police and tell them that and the hole story and they will do whatever it is they can do about it

- Pamela - 11-10-2012 12:15 AM

Yes you can. but the main thing is not him getting in trouble right its that your daughter always be safe. not around him when he is doing it or has been doing it. what he does when she is not around is totally irrelevant.