Twitist Forums
Theres a stone in my shoe :((? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Theres a stone in my shoe :((? (/thread-4025.html)

Theres a stone in my shoe :((? - Wing - 10-02-2012 11:49 PM

Okay I really need help on this, may sound stupid but yeah here it goes:
I love this girl so much but its already over, theres nothing between us right now and has been like for 2 and a half years. So yeah I thought that I have moved on but the problem with me is I cant stop myself from viewing her Facebook/Twitter account just to check out what is she up to. And I do that for almost everyday!
Another thing is, I dont wanna get back to her I have no intention on doing that, I am now just concentrating on my studies and I hope that I will get a decent job and pay so she will know whats shes missed Tongue I just wanna show her that I have changed thats it, not getting back to her. And I am working on it. Someone please tell me what am I supposed to do? And what exactly my problem is? Best answer gets 10 points Smile)

- alexander w - 10-02-2012 11:57 PM

.For starters,if you have something to prove.Then do it for your own satisfaction.Also stop stalking this girl.Which would be the smart thing to do.That's if you don't really like her

- Susan - 10-02-2012 11:57 PM

Take the fucking stone out of your size 7 shoe you vag. Man the eff up. She wants a real man. Like your dad Wink

- BILL - 10-02-2012 11:57 PM

stalker