Twitist Forums
Do people get notifications when you untag a photo of yourself? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Do people get notifications when you untag a photo of yourself? (/thread-40338.html)

Do people get notifications when you untag a photo of yourself? - karma! - 11-10-2012 12:24 AM

On facebook, the person that added the picture,
would they get a notification if i were to untag myself out of a picture?
Thank you Smile

- prudence - 11-10-2012 12:32 AM

Nope! They will never know. I should know...I have untagged a few, and friends who didnt like they way they looked untagged themselves from my pics

- love_palm_trees - 11-10-2012 12:32 AM

I have had several ppl remove tags from my pictures and I never received a notification.

This is how I found out though-
A couple of times I noticed that I forgot to tag a person who was in one of my photos so I tried- and it says
"Cannot Add Tag
This person cannot be tagged because they have previously removed their tag from this photo."

SO they wont get a notification (Im pretty sure) but they'll find out if they see youre not below and attempt to tag you again.

My question to you is- why would you care? If anyone gives you flack for not wanting a bad picture of yourself to pop up when anyone looks at your pictures....then they are not very nice and not a good friend.
EVERYONE should have to right to untag themselves and have ZERO guilt over doing so. So hunny...untag away and keep your profile pretty!