Twitist Forums
What are some quotes on letting people make their own mistakes? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What are some quotes on letting people make their own mistakes? (/thread-40383.html)

What are some quotes on letting people make their own mistakes? - HatersMakeMeFamous - 11-10-2012 12:27 AM

My best friend is going to have sex with his girlfriend tomorrow, and I know it's a mistake, so I want a quote to put as my Facebook status.
Thanks, xx

- Alex - 11-10-2012 12:36 AM

What's fun for me is fun for me! - Lagwagon

- Tiffany - 11-10-2012 12:36 AM

He's got enough rope to hang himself with

- Sridhar - 11-10-2012 12:36 AM

"Once smitten, twice shy".

Meaning: Once you make a mistake and are beaten, you will be more careful the next time.

- Reed - 11-10-2012 12:36 AM

Here's a few great ones!

-- Never mistake activity for achievement.
John Wooden

-- I'd rather have a lot of talent and a little experience than a lot of experience and a little talent.
John Wooden

-- It is much easier to suppress a first desire than to satisfy those that follow.
Benjamin Franklin

-- By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
Confucius

- Sri - 11-10-2012 12:36 AM

The easiest way to learn without hurting yourself is to learn from others' mistakes. That way the learning is yours while someone else suffers.

- smattek - 11-10-2012 12:36 AM

Sorry, this is a repeat. I was accidentally logged into wrong account.
Here's a few great ones!

-- Never mistake activity for achievement.
John Wooden

-- I'd rather have a lot of talent and a little experience than a lot of experience and a little talent.
John Wooden

-- It is much easier to suppress a first desire than to satisfy those that follow.
Benjamin Franklin

-- By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
Confucius