Twitist Forums
What do I do if I caught my girlfriend using facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What do I do if I caught my girlfriend using facebook? (/thread-40415.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- savannah - 11-10-2012 12:39 AM

Thats her life. You cant tell her what and what not to do.
Are you SERIOUSLY going to break up with her because shes on facebook? She's connecting with friends.
Come on, loosen up.

- Kelly - 11-10-2012 12:39 AM

Controlling beast! Let it go.

- JJ - 11-10-2012 12:39 AM

Get over it, facebook isn't for losers.

It's for anyone and everyone, it's just a way to keep in touch with people whether they be friends or family.

You're probably just insecure about her using it so you say it's stupid, make one yourself and you'll probably end up enjoying it.

- Bria R - 11-10-2012 12:39 AM

You're a weirdo. Everyone has facebook and you can't tell her what to do. If she wants a facebook then she doesn't need your permission. You are too controlling.

EDIT: I see you've asked this question a few times. You must be pretty bored. So am i.

- me - 11-10-2012 12:39 AM

She is allowed to have a different opinion about facebook.

- killaashley - 11-10-2012 12:39 AM

way to controlling dude.
just let her have it.
it is her life.
not yours.
if you want to leave her for something so stupid do it i guess.

- Mr.Orange - 11-10-2012 12:39 AM

Ummm... Hun, you need to calm down and well take the foot out of your @ss. There is nothing wrong with Facebook, and if it bothers you that much just break up with her, she deserves better.

Come to me when you have a real problem!
;p

- Dasiy_x - 11-10-2012 12:39 AM

:O not facebook!!

Shes proberly using it to try and get away from you!

- tinkerbella - 11-10-2012 12:39 AM

I call that fucking possessive. I dropped my ex for that shit. Let her do what she wants. Just because you think its for losers let her decide what she wants. Damn if your that uptight over facebook i couldnt imagine if she blinked without askin.

- Zach - 11-10-2012 12:39 AM

She has her own life and she can do whatever the hell she wants.

Don't EVER dictate to a girl about what she should or should not do. It is just plain disrespectful.

IMO, You are a poor excuse for a man.