Twitist Forums
Is it weird to make a Facebook account for a newborn baby and for parents to post as the baby? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is it weird to make a Facebook account for a newborn baby and for parents to post as the baby? (/thread-40515.html)

Pages: 1 2

Is it weird to make a Facebook account for a newborn baby and for parents to post as the baby? - maghippo - 11-10-2012 12:38 AM

My mom just had a kid and she made her a Facebook page, posting a few things like favorite movies (which she hasn't yet watched) and favorite TV shows (ditto). I don't see anything so weird with it, but my girlfriend does, sooo we're settling this debate online.

- whatwhatwhatnow(: - 11-10-2012 12:46 AM

Yes, I think that's kinda weird. You're supposed to be thirteen to have a Facebook, and although the mother is managing it, that's kind of embarrassing. She should post all baby information on her own Facebook.

- Edvin - 11-10-2012 12:46 AM

its pretty weird

- ? - 11-10-2012 12:46 AM

yes it is weird

- Caw - 11-10-2012 12:46 AM

Yes i think it's weird because children shouldn't even have facebook. A baby can't even get on facebook. What's wrong with thing being posted through the mothers page. I see it as pointless and a target for sickos.

- monte_salter - 11-10-2012 12:46 AM

Yes that is weird and probably very annoying for her FB friends. No one cares about your baby and how many poops it can do....sheesh

- Michelle - 11-10-2012 12:46 AM

Yeah it's a bit weird. I have a person on my fb that has an account for their baby, but on the other hand it's a good way to show friends and family pictures of them and to update on new things they have learned to do. Smile

- snowwillow20 - 11-10-2012 12:46 AM

My cousins Dog has her own facebook page and has posted about her 2 last pregnancy's. Weird, maybe, but to each their own.

- ? - 11-10-2012 12:46 AM

Well yeah.. I mean really, she's gonna friend all of her friends that she has on her own account, so why bother?
I wouldn't do that to my newborn.

- moosically - 11-10-2012 12:46 AM

Meh, I've seen worse. Like people who create FB pages for pets.