Twitist Forums
How to deactivate my twitter account i no longer have access to? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: How to deactivate my twitter account i no longer have access to? (/thread-4052.html)

How to deactivate my twitter account i no longer have access to? - Lillie - 10-03-2012 12:16 AM

i made and account in 2009 and i used it once to post a tweet and i added a profile picture of me when i was younger on the account, now that i am older i don't want people seeing it! I cant remember the password or email to the account so i don't know how to deactivate it! Any help will be very much appreciated thanks! Is there a twitter phone number i could ring for them to delete it maybe?

- Miranda - 10-03-2012 12:24 AM

as you don't know your password i don't think there's anything you can do! i think after you haven't been on it for a certain amount of time you get an email saying 'click here if you want to continue with your account' and 'click here if you want to deactivate your account'. -that's what i got anyway! i hope this helped!

- theanswer - 10-03-2012 12:24 AM

If you added a phone number to your account, that is your last change to get access back and deactivate it, otherwise it simply won't be possible.