Twitist Forums
What to write to my boyfriends cousin (thank you message)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What to write to my boyfriends cousin (thank you message)? (/thread-40524.html)

What to write to my boyfriends cousin (thank you message)? - jamie - 11-10-2012 12:39 AM

I want to write a thank you post on my boyfriends cousins facebook but I'm not sure how to start it off/what exactly to say. The cousin I'm writing to invited me to the christmas dinner she hosted and I got to meet the whole family. Everything was great and everyone was very nice and welcoming but I just have no idea what to write to her as a "thank you". Any ideas?

- BearsFan1 - 11-10-2012 12:47 AM

Your "question" above actually gave you your answer .... use your own words from your own heart and it will be fine.

- bainaashanti - 11-10-2012 12:47 AM

You can just say "Thank you so much for inviting me to Christmas dinner. I really enjoyed getting to meet everyone and I appreciate the kindness you've all shown to me. I'm looking forward to seeing you all again soon!" Or something like that. I'm going to meet my boyfriend's family soon too, I'm so nervous, but i'm glad it went so well for you!