Twitist Forums
Saw pictures of boyfriend close to girls at a club? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Saw pictures of boyfriend close to girls at a club? (/thread-40570.html)

Saw pictures of boyfriend close to girls at a club? - natalietxo - 11-10-2012 12:44 AM

I just saw some pictures of my boyfriend really close to some girls at a club(he doesn't know I saw these pictures)..He also recently added one of the girls to his facebook..He goes to school in another state. I feel really upset. What should I do?

- Summer<3 - 11-10-2012 12:52 AM

Just say "Hmm. I saw some pics on my newsfeed. Should I be worried?"
Just confront him about him. If he gets really defensive then something is up.

- Melsy - 11-10-2012 12:52 AM

You could just ask him about the night he went to the club. Like um...who did you hang out with or whatever. Im sure its harmless anyway but if you feel that worried just ask him.

- Alex - 11-10-2012 12:52 AM

pleasure him hard.

- Johnnie Barney - 11-10-2012 12:52 AM

Dont worry about it prolly friends.

- Abbie V - 11-10-2012 12:52 AM

he was probs just posing for the pics, dont worry about it Smile hope thie helps :Smile

- Kenn - 11-10-2012 12:52 AM

Take a picture really close to a guy, he says soemthing be like well didnt think it was a problem since you did. Or bring up him still liking you or if hes still happy.

- hgfjiseh - 11-10-2012 12:52 AM

he lives in another state. Of course there will be trouble

- David C - 11-10-2012 12:52 AM

tell him how you feel. the worst thing that can happen is you jumping into conclusion, and having your relationship crush

- RAZOR - 11-10-2012 12:52 AM

Sometimes pictures don't really tell the full story.

Also it really depends on what you mean by "close"? Sometimes it could that they were close just for the photo.

Has he got his arm round thier shoulders, waist or kissing....etc?

If it's nothing too outrageous then tell him that it upsets you and he should be more mindful of his actions if he cares about you. He should not get upset by this, since this is how you are.

If he was a considerate person in the first place then he shouldn't be in those positions in the first place.