Twitist Forums
My boyfriend deleted a wallpost from me on his facebook!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My boyfriend deleted a wallpost from me on his facebook!? (/thread-40592.html)

My boyfriend deleted a wallpost from me on his facebook!? - happinessisthekeytolife19 - 11-10-2012 12:46 AM

I put the url for jason mraz: I wont give up on my boyfriends facebook and said I love you, He deleted it and I noticed it and he acted like he didnt know what I was talking about then I just said tell me the truth and he said Only because He didnt want people knowing our business? It just hurts my feelings that he would even do that... Does anyone see my point and have an idea about why he would do that?

- Eliseo D - 11-10-2012 12:55 AM

he doesnt love you

- dumb blonde - 11-10-2012 12:55 AM

Let's face it, he's embarrassed of you. Sorry sweetie. You deserve better!

- Ben - 11-10-2012 12:55 AM

He just wants privacy.

- ZaCj<3 - 11-10-2012 12:55 AM

I can definitely see why you would be hurt!! I totally understand, but you should try to understand his point of view. A lot of couples (or one member of the couple) want their relationship to be more private...between the 2 of them, without everyone knowing how they feel, what they're doing, etc. It's really not an unreasonable want...some things are good to be kept private! So even though what you did was harmless, and you have a right to feel hurt, try not to take it personally!!

- myblondemoments - 11-10-2012 12:55 AM

first its kinda fucked to delete the post and on top of that he lied..he seems as if he's embarrassed.