Twitist Forums
How to stop seeing a certain persons status on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to stop seeing a certain persons status on facebook? (/thread-40620.html)

Pages: 1 2

How to stop seeing a certain persons status on facebook? - ... - 11-10-2012 12:49 AM

I know you can do this i just can't remember how to do it. I can't delete this person because its my sister inlaw but im annoyed at her at the moment and i just don't care for her statuses or to hear what she has been up to at the moment. There should be a way of lowering how much she comes up on my page? Just don't remember how to do it or if its changed.

- Stormie - 11-10-2012 12:57 AM

Why don't you ask the HELP on facebook?
It will tell you EXACTLY how.

- mishnbong - 11-10-2012 12:57 AM

Just click the little close cross to the right of the status.

- Benjamen McClain - 11-10-2012 12:57 AM

I'm not sure if someone can find a solution to
this question with the description
you are giving. You should try to describe some more so that people can help with more
confidence. Just a thought! :-)

- stm1691 - 11-10-2012 12:57 AM

Go to a status she posted. On the way eight of the status there should be a little grey x. Click that and it'll give you options to hiding her statuses and such

- The Cool Guy - 11-10-2012 12:57 AM

Ignore them or click the x on the status far right to remove

- Squidmaster - 11-10-2012 12:57 AM

There are three ways:
1 - she can adjust her privacy settings so you don't receive her updates.
2 - you can "un-friend" her.
3 - you can simply just ignore anything she posts. Nothing is forcing you to pay much attention to anything on Facebook, so why does it matter if her updates appear there? Just don't read them.

- Mr. Mysterious - 11-10-2012 12:57 AM

Go to their profile scroll down a bit and on the left there should be a block option. If that doesn't work (new profile) I think there is a block list option in privacy which is in settings in the top right hand corner.

- fancy face - 11-10-2012 12:57 AM

Why can't you block her for now than unblock her later. If you want to unblock her you must go to Private settings.

- bmac - 11-10-2012 12:57 AM

On your news feed, move your cursor over her post. An "X" will appear to the left of the status. Click that and it will give you the option to:
1) hide post
2) hide all post by the person
3) mark as spam