Twitist Forums
How do I uninstall the dislike button on facebook for google chrome? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do I uninstall the dislike button on facebook for google chrome? (/thread-40649.html)

How do I uninstall the dislike button on facebook for google chrome? - mimi massacre - 11-10-2012 12:51 AM

A while ago I installed a facebook dislike button that is available for Google Chrome and Firefox. It came with huge adds, which at first never bothered me but lately the adds come with sound and it drives me crazy. Every time I switch the page I have to re-mute the adds.

Can someone please tell me how to uninstall or block it, because it isn't an app so I cant block it on the facebook block list.

- Miah - 11-10-2012 01:00 AM

given wrench icon in the top right, just below the close button, and choose Extensions.

- Happy Girl 20 - 11-10-2012 01:00 AM

There is no such thing as a genuine "dislike button" on Facebook. It's a virus in disguise..and a nasty one. It's tricks the user into clicking on the "Install dislike button" option,and sending on the virus to others.